Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,880 (Mex$ 38,406) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)