Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00460 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (721,885 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)