Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25647 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,835 (7,156TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)