Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,260 (R$ 10,941) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)