Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,403 ($2,959) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)