Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,807 ($3,278) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)