Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 ($4,122) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)