Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,474 (₨ 185,417) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)