Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,178 (元16,023) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)