Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,465 (元11,496) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)