Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,444 (₩3,273,087) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)