Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28215 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,834 (S/. 6,501) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)