Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26204 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,469 (S/. 5,606) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)