Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,408 (R$ 5,291) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (40 minutes ago)