Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,883 (R$ 7,180) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)