Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,163 (CH$1,625,315) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)