Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,202 (Bs 14,111) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)