Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04482 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,192 (Mex$ 26,603) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)