Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,630 (Mex$ 33,301) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)