Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,622 (COL$5,335,588) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)