Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,550 (Php96,128) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)