Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,614 (Php101,914) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)