Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,647 (Bs 49,277) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)