Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,320 (CH$1,770,802) in Copiapó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)