Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,300 (CH$1,675,501) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)