Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,761 (CH$1,946,999) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)