Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,020 (CH$1,574,434) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)