Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 53% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,184 (157,975 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)