Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,685 (196,027 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)