Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,641 (27,569,651 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)