Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 (35,152,302 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (40 minutes ago)