Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03999 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,751 (L 68,778) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (32 minutes ago)