Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13692 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,775 ($b12,966) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)