Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12504 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,354 ($b10,829) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)