Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04387 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,442 (Mex$ 32,875) in Ciudad Obregón.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)