Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04831 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,861 (Mex$ 38,514) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)