Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04478 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,395 (Mex$ 31,151) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)