Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,729 (Bs 32,029) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)