Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 84% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €373 (Bs 52,365,678) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)