Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09222 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 (Bs 46,061) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)