Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Amiens, France
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,549 (Bs 27,680) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)