Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08504 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,280 (Bs 38,564) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)