Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Amiens, France
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,387 (475,993 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (39 minutes ago)