Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01159 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,377 (Taka 205,200) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (36 minutes ago)