Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08282 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,824 (22,028 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)