Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08669 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,809 (32,399 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)