Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.27163 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,000 (S/. 11,045) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)