Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,483 (S/. 8,871) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)