Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,858 (S/. 6,639) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)