Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,330 (S/. 5,062) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)