Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,483 (S/. 5,653) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)