Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03106 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,319 (42,460₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)