Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03404 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,638 (48,130₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)