Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03305 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,225 (37,054₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (28 minutes ago)