Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01455 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,125 (руб 77,310) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)