Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,735 (C$4,173) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)