Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,425 (C$3,680) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)