Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04513 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,382 (Mex$ 30,619) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)