Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 34% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,462 (元11,425) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)