Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,839 (₨130,179) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)