Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02707 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,603 (96,146 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)