Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01882 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,107 (Php111,975) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (41 minutes ago)