Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01871 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,157 (Php115,328) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (42 minutes ago)