Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 27% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,143 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)