Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,005 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)