Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 29% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,869 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)