Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,107 (R$ 7,735) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)