Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,661 (R$ 6,249) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (39 minutes ago)