Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,453 (R$ 6,164) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)