Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)