Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08864 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,398 (15,778 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)