Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,307 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)