Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,217 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (29 minutes ago)