Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,648 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)