Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,402 in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)