Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,263 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,911 (Bs 211,305,337) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)