Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €506 (Bs 46,809,645) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)