Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01401 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (226,177 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)