Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Amiens, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €7,397 (Bs 80,346) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)