Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,951 (Bs 73,809) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)