Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €556 (Bs 17,025,346) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)