Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25833 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,442 (S/. 5,584) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)