Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,412 in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)