Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00541 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 18% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,680 (680,716 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (32 minutes ago)