Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (530,198 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)