Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Amiens, France
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 27% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,179 (769,251 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)