Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,150 (₩3,806,600) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)