Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 (₩4,069,130) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (38 minutes ago)