Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (₩4,088,692) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)