Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,323 in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)