Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €3,003 in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)